24 October 2008

My newest goal

FIRST THINGS FIRST: SHE MOVES! Our little lady finally decided to let herself be know by kickin' her mamma the other day. THEN she kicked me (or my hand) last night! WOW! That is AMAZING!

Now onto the post

I really do enjoy setting goals. They make me feel like I am making the life progression that I aspire to. Although, my FOLLOW THROUGH leaves much to be desired. Maybe I need to make THAT my next goal...

This weeks goal is to begin the process of EFFECTIVELY and digitally cataloging all of our pictures. I have always been overwhelmed by this activity. Megs and I both have laptops and I have wanted to wait until we get a PC before I move forward, BUT I am waiting NO LONGER! (if any of you have come up with a great, fool-proof way of doing this, PLEASE SHARE)

Anywho, here are a few pictures of Megs and my happenings over the past few weeks. Enjoy.

2008-10-24

Four and half months! HALFWAY! OHHHH!

2008-10-24_17

Brooke and her kids came to visit up last week. We introduced them to our new "partment", walked down memory lane with Brooke and her BYU years, and met up with Grandma Shelley and Krista for the Barnyard Boo at Thanksgiving Point.

2008-10-24_32

2008-10-24_27

2008-10-24_38

2008-10-24_45

2008-10-24_47

With pictures of Megs and her family, I like to sing the song "One of these things is not like the other. One of these things is not the same." Where did she get her beautiful "black" (as Nate calls it) hair?

This past weekend we celebrated Shelley's birthday, as well as Joshua's 2nd birthday. Shelley loves french rolling pins and Joshua loves balls. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2008-10-24_67

2008-10-24_64

Now for my FINALE. Our REFRIGERATOR!

I believe that a refrigerator says a lot about a person....if it is not in our favor. I now tag those brave enough to do the same. Disobey to your own humiliation.

2008-10-24_73

I like randomness on the exterior. We have our ultra-sound pictures, family/friend pictures (if you send it, they will be posted), Verse-a-tiles (our Book of Mormon based fridge sentence magnets) and calendar.

2008-10-24_74

First, APPLES. Remember? We got apples.

Yogurt. We LOVE yogurt.

Our water filter! AHHH! All hail the filter!

Staples: ham, cheese (preferably block and shredded), APPLESAUCE, Gatorade, cottage cheese, leftovers, and milk (this gallon is old. For some reason it tastes like the cow got into the onion patch. Yuck) OH, and our BULK SOY SAUCE (this was purchased during our early marriage Costco craze. What were we thinking?)

2008-10-24_76

The regulars: condiments, homemade jam, salsa, RANCH (that ones for you sweetie), aloe vera, and LIME JUICE. I be lovin' the lime juice!

2008-10-24_75

Freezer: strawberry fruit bars, tater tots (Megs LOVES the tater tots), Mickey Mouse ice cubes, frozen chicken and beef and vegetables, PIZZA ROLLS (give me a break), and bread.

So there you have it. I have laid it ALL out. Judge me, dear reader.... I dare you!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I used to LOVE the front of my fridge with all my pictures. Remember how they slowly started to move up until they have disappeared!! Yours will do the same my dear friends. Nice job on taking a picture of your fridge...I'm still deciding if I'm up for the challenge.

Ben said...

No judgement here, my friend! For you see...I, too have Mickey Mouse ice cubes.
Thanks for the tag, I'll try to be brave and do it this morning (or at least find a neighbor who will let me take a photo of their clean fridge...)

Anonymous said...

Good brother of mine. I sure hope you have a picture of your sexy bro. oh P.S. can't wait to have another little niece running around.

B-RAD

Chad said...

I love you being pregnant, Megan! You're SO cute!

Jessica Adams said...

Megs, you are a darn cute preggo lady. Love it.