12 October 2008

Meg's little obsession...

Since Meg has been pregnant she has picked a new weekly obsession.  Towards the beginning it was toast.  Then yogurt. Then things fruity.  Then she moved on to quesadilla's.  (You guys, we almost had to create a separate CHEESE budget) Each week or so it has been something new.  Since we have moved to Provo (maybe it's in the water here) she has become slightly obsessed with not any particular good item (well she is jonesin herself some ice cream), but she REALLY enjoys herself a little...

jon and kate plus 8  

Now I would be lying if I didn't enjoy tagging along, but she will sacrifice sleep to get a glimps into the madness that is the Gosselin family.  Is this a sign?  We have left outings, all ready to get into bed and be refreshed for the upcoming day, and the following question is asked, "Do you think that Jon and Kate Plus Eight is on?"....It usually is and we usually partake for the next two hours....

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Mom got me obsessed with this and I Tivo it every time I can. At one point I had 20 recorded (marathon) and watched them all in a few days :) Love it!

Unknown said...

AHA! I told you it was good. You didn't believe me and now you watch it more than I. What power I wield!

Jessica Adams said...

You're sure you're only having ONE baby??

Bethany said...

yes. count me in. i'll be there.

Chelsea and Spencer said...

Jon and Kate and their cute little eight stress my dear Spencer. I have to watch it when he isn't looking or I fear we may never have our own little "Spencinas".