10 October 2008

Introducing.....

This past Tuesday was a GREAT DAY!  Not only did I not have class and I could be at home with my beautiful wife, we also we became more acquainted with our little fetus!

We headed to St. Mark's Hospital in SLC.  This trip was two fold: one, for the appointment; and two, the first of many trial runs getting us to the delivery room in the quickest time possible.  At this time we were about to bust with anticipation.  Not only were we excited to see our little baby and find out if all was well, but we were also going to find out the sex.  What a great day.

Well without further ado....

GIRL

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are SO EXCITED!  I do not want to wait ANY longer!  I just want to bring her home NOW!  She is ADORABLE!  Take a look for yourself:

IMAGE_100

It is a little hard to see without explanation, but this is her ADORABLE little face.  You can see the top of her head and the bright white area are her eyes, nose, and lips!

IMAGE_102

This is her little backbone.  I know many of you are looking at this thinking, "what?" BUT I LOVE IT!  She is so cute!

IMAGE_101

HER HAND!  The tech tried to get a better shot of her face, but she was just moving around too much.  SO, we got this shot instead.  This is her flashing us a peace sign and saying, "Sup dawg." She has such a great sense of humor!  She really is quite charismatic.

SO, that's our news for now!  I can't imagine anything better!

8 comments:

Andrew said...

Friends! We are so EXCITED for you!! Congrats!!

Elizabeth said...

A girl!!! Yeah! She looks like Megan...I think.

Ben said...

YEA! YEA! YEA! I am so excited for you. Me and Max are doing a little dance around the computer room right now (:
Isn't it the BEST to see pictures of your little one, and hear that sweet little heartbeat? EEK!
She is going to be one CUTE little princess - she'll have the best parents a girl who could ask for!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

We love our little niece/cousin already too! I'm so excited to have (crossing my fingers) a brown-eyed baby in this family. Yummy!

Steph said...

Congrats Gregans! We are so thrilled for you the 3 of you! You will be the best parents EVER! And now Ava has a little friend! Yay!
We love you!
Brady,Steph,& Hayden

Dustin and Brynna said...

Yeah!! I guess my guess of her being a boy by Megan's cravings was WAY off :) I am so excited for you guys!!

Sarah Larsen said...

Congratulations you guys! I'm excited for you Meg!

lindsey hill said...

oh my goodness!!! I just knew it was a girl! How exciting, you guys will have so so much fun with her. Do you have any names picked out yet?