19 October 2008

But Google says...

So apparently you can google your personality based on your name. (Even if you parents admit it has NO significant meaning and they just enjoyed the name.  I may, or may not, have had issues with this.)  Technology has come so far and JUST NOW can I start to live.  I FINALLY know just who I am; at least one of the two.

Below are the two different DEFINITIONS OF GREGORY.  YOU DECIDED.

#1 - You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.
You are intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted. You value your time alone.
Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don't appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs.

#2- You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

Did I even EVER have a chance?  OR was I just "handful" from the start like google says? I should text ChaCha!

-console me.

P.S. Yesterday I ran into an old friend at The Walmarts (Southern spelling) and we had a great talk.  When he asked me how school was going, I said "great."  THEN he said, "You know, when I found out that YOU were going to BYU, I thought 'Wow, GREG is going to BYU?' Kind of an odd match, don't you think?"... Does this put me into #2 territory?

P.S.S. The wife and I went to Jekyll and Hyde the other night. (IT WAS AMAZING!) MAYBE, just maybe, I am a little #1 by day and a little #2 by night?  Maybe I need a new NIGHT NAME!... That might help with the insanity that google says are my two personalities. I should google a good name.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

you ARE BYU and even though it doesn't have the grand stories like the U and LDSBC it was meant for you and don't be puzzled by this. Remember when I told you that you would marry a girl that wears an apron when she bakes cookies when guests come over and you would go to BYU.... obviously this person doesn't 'really' know you! I can't wait to come see you guys and if YOU are the one wearing the apron making ME breakfast foods and salads I will be okay with that so Megan and I can talk baby :) xoxo

Ben said...

Oh, Greg...in a few months you WILL have a new night name. That sweet little baby girl will be born and then you shall be known as "The Night Nurse".
Like Dr. Jeckyll, you will also have an alternate personality: you will change diapers/feed/burp the little one while in a semi-consious state...and remember the potion Dr. Jeckyll drinks? You will have one too...only in the form of Red Bull. LOTS of Red Bull. (:
You're going to love it!!
PS Tee. Hee. Hee. "The Walmarts" made me giggle.

Bethany said...

oh. my. gosh.
i have not seen my friends in three days. THREE DAYS?!?!? I am baking tonight for fhe. i'll call you when i'm off work :)

Unknown said...

Yeah, #2 for sure.

Not.

Wait a minute, was that too '90s of me to say not? Maybe I should have used PSYCH!

I'm stuck in a time warp. Help!

Greg- forget personality tests and forge a new meaning of the name based on the greatness that is you.

LynnJrClan said...

Greg as long as I have known you, you will ALWAYS BE the #2 personality. It is just your nature to be the oddball of the Nichols clan :)


On another note, I have not had the chance to congratulate you on the baby, so CONGRATULATIONS. I think that you will be the best dad any kid could ask for :)