15 October 2008

I'm not ashamed, not ashamed at all

cha

Have any of you ever heard of ChaCha?  If not, you are missing out!  ChaCha has ALL the answers to ALL questions and it rests at your fingertips AT NO COST TO YOU.  NO MATTER what question you have (and let me reiterate - ANY QUESTION) you can text it to ChaCha.  Have you ever wondered the lyrics to a song while in the car?  ChaCha.  Have you ever needed to know the price of oranges at Wal-mart while comparative shopping at Albertson's?  ChaCha!

Why do I bring this up?  I am EMPLOYED by ChaCha.  I am the one sitting at the other end of your questions.  I answer them ALL!  (Remember what I said about ANY QUESTION?  You can't be TOO conservative to answer some of these questions.  Trust me, I push the limits)

ANYWHO, ChaCha strives to keep up with answer accuracy.  In such a feat, a sampling my answers are reviewed for quality assurance.  Every now and then I get and email of "encouragement" to enhance my answering abilities.  Today I got one such email.

FROM:

7cabab82-5

TO:  Greg Larsen

RE: Quality Assurance.

Dear Gregory,

The Quality Control Team had the opportunity to review some of your answers and wanted to provide you some feedback.  Please review the assessment of your response and consider alternatives to answer future questions. 

(I.E. We don't approve!)

My ChaCha answer in consideration:

Question - What is the best way to grow marijuana?

My Response - The best way to grow marijuana is with an understanding that you could go to prison...ChaCha supports a drug free America. CHACHA!

.......

Honestly, THIS is under consideration?  WHAT'S WRONG?  Honest, true, accurate....What else do they want?...

I will give them a "reviewed answer".

My REVIEWED Response - The best way to grow marijuana is with an understanding that you could go to prison..... DUMB A**!

Thank you!

7 comments:

Hannah White said...

You my friend are one funny funny Man

Natalie said...

I support both of your answers. And I would love some more info about chacha - I've never heard of it!

kelly said...

This little gem of a story can be summed up with two words:
Pure delight.

Bethany said...

oh good golly.

Andrew said...

How does Chacha feel about Wikipedia?? Oh and by the way don't forget your BEF is the expeditor and gets the questions in English for all to understand! :)

Jessica Adams said...

love it. love it, love it, love it. seriously. hilarious.

Krista Que said...

You actually made me laugh out loud. I haven't done that since I found out there was a New Kids on the Block reunion tour. Thanks for the giggle.