14 June 2010

3 years ago today…

I married this man. My BEST friend. My Eternal companion. My other half.

CABQ4JR5

The day was PERFECT! Full of light.. in SO many ways! The Temple was such a beautiful experience, full of family and friends…and the grounds could not have looked anymore amazing.

print-046 print-142

Photographer? Perfect. Videographer? Perfect. Florists (My amazingly talented Aunt Allie)? Perfect. Food? Perfect. Cake (yes it gets its own category)? Perfect. Band? Perfect. The Venue (My parents backyard that they slaved away in FOREVER)? Perfect. What more could a girl ask for. It is still the most PERFECT day to me. Nothing went wrong, I had absolutely NO worries.

Highlights from the day are below!

 print-250

print-268   print-290

print-282 print-303 

print-295  print-279 

Oh.. did I mention that we danced the night away? Under the stars? Yes, we sure did!

print-333   print-374 

print-392  print-395

It truly was perfection! That is how every young bride should feel… and I STILL do!

Sorry for the image overload… but believe me, I have A LOT more I could and WOULD have posted!

7 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

I remember your reception being the most beautiful reception I have ever been to. It really was amazing!

Joseph said...

Happy 3 year anniversary! I did not realize that our marriage dates were so close together! Congrats! Yes, we are in good ole Bountiful right now in transition between school and work. We would love to get together soon with ya’ll before we leave. Greg, that limo looked stylin! Was that your idea? Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Yes, it was a perfect day. Perfect, perfect, perfect. Can we please re-live it?

Bethany said...

i'm loving it. remember how our friendship has blossomed since?

i love that even more.

can't wait to see you...soon???

Baden said...

I'm sad I missed your wedding, everyone said it was incredible. In fact, I believe my mother's exact words were "Mares, it made yours look like a barnyard dance!" Ha ha! :) You guys are such a great couple! Happy anniversary! Tell your family hi and I love them!
Love,
Mary Fox

Steph said...

It was FABULOUS! It was a perfect day! I am however noticing Cheryl is always prego at these weddings...We love you Megs- it feels like you have ALWAYS been in our family!...oh and I love you too Greg. ;)

Mary Martha said...

Your wedding was the most amazing thing ever.