17 January 2008

The verdict is in......BORING

So as i was trying to blow about twenty minutes before class today I was, as they say, "surfing the web." I decided to visit a little site known as GREGANFAMILY.COM.......BORING. People we need to get one thing straight. WE ARE NOT BORING PEOPLE! We are fun, funny, outgoing, and a good time. Please do not hold us captive in your minds as the "drab marrieds" based upon our input on our family blog. I really desire to get this up and going AND soon compete (at least sadly on my own) with the hits that are made on blogs such as SANSOMFAMILY.COM and other great places to be on the web. (You see I can't even made the word sansomfamily.com underline itself thus creating a link to the mentioned website. I will get there.)

THUS I have decided to scramble and find a picture of me on the web that I have saved on GOOGLE! I LOVE GOOGLE! I think everything that I need to accomplish in a day can either be found on or instucted about on GOOGLE. SOOOO... you get this really great picture of me visiting ALABAMA with Mom and Grandma back in May of 2006. We were eating lunch at the famous DREAMLAND BBQ in Birmingham. The sign in the background says, "NO FARTING". If that isn't straight forward and honest I am not sure what is.



Random, you say? YES you are right, HOWEVER it is a post and one post closer to becoming an A+ blogger. Thank you.




1 comment:

Meggera said...

No worries Sweetheart! I got your back...I just went ahead and spell checked your post and added the link to the Sansom's blog!....Looks like YOU WON'T be doin this "blogging" ON YOUR OWN!