22 January 2008

Teach a man to fish.....

As they (I don't really know who "they" are and I am probably just making it up) say, "All beautiful things in life must never die" Megan and I passed on the timeless art of GUITAR HERO on to our social realm. Almost ALL of them had NOT played (SHAME!) and we (my wife ROCKS at Guitar Hero) took it as a very personal resposibility to show them the way. They all ROCKED! Even the pregnant one (Our friend Brynna) ROCKED! Steve was by far the ROOKIE OF THE YEAR! Having NEVER played GH in his LIFE he was jammin' out to tunes on the HARD LEVEL. This may be attributed to his guitar teacher status, but still an accomplishment none the less. At 1:30am and will near bleeding eyes Steve, the wife, and I called it quits for the night, but not before committing to each other that we would ROCK once more in the near future.

For anyone reading this blog who has not ROCKED to GH please comment to this post and my wife and I will see to it that you experience the fullness of what life has to offer by allowing you to ROCK with us!

No comments: