18 January 2008

IDEA!

So I was thinking of some way I could possibly attempt to convey what I experience on a day to day basis with the people here in cyberspace......I think I have an idea.

SO because my wife and I don't have any kids and I go to school, thus keeping me at work late hours, we don't really generate those great kid stories or interactions much between friends, BUT we have a fun life. My experiences each day really are quite interesting. I think that I am one of those people that apparently were chosen by fate to be part of daily awkwardness, hilarity, and/or random musings. I, for one, can say that i really do enjoy my days for the most part. I am actually quite entertained by my surroundings.

SO I have decided to go undercover as a decent person pursuing lives normal course; HOWEVER, I will be doing it all with my stealthy smart phone equipped with a CAMERA! When I road the bus (specifically BUS 70! YIKES!) I would LOVE to take sniper shots with my camera to accompany the great stories and experiences that I was having. NOW I would like to share those all with you! SO let's give it a go. I will dedicate myself to taking more pictures with the phone (they actually turn out quite nice) if you promise to enjoy and NOT judge me for sneaking pictures of people and their dogs and anything else I run across.

Starting.....tomorrow.....

1 comment:

The Littlest Moons said...

Greg I feel so excited about this great idea!! I must say I am impressed by the two of you and blogging-way to go! Visit us too: thelittlestmoons.blogspot.
We love you guys, and Jude misses you.