03 February 2009

Retro

Today, I got an idea.  An idea to "theme" the blog.  My theme of choice . . . Retro.

I even made a new header:

Retro Header

I thought it was fun.  You know, a chance to live up to "our song."

We conversed.

Me: "Megs, are you ready for something new?  Something new to the blog?"

Meg: "What? . . . That depends."

Me: "Now keep your mind open to fun and exciting new things."

Meg: " . . .    . . .   . . .  okay?"

(Show her laptop)

Meg: " . . .     . . .    . . .    . . .   . . ."

Me: "Fun, right?"

Meg: " . . .    . . .   . . .    . . ."

Me:  "It's retro.  It's fun.  It represents us."

Meg: "Is that supposed to be Sonny and Cher?  Did you post that?"

. . .

I came up with a new "theme"

7 comments:

Bethany said...

i'm sitting at work and can't stop laughing. thank you for posting the actual picture.

favorite quotes from last night:

"is that boob??"

"we made up"

thank you, again, for a funny night o' goodness. i'll see you both at 5:01 for ALIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and %&# feet)

Jessica Adams said...

Holy wow Megs. You look phenomenal for being 8 months preggo. How in the world do you do it???

Shiv said...

Just so you know, I LOVE the new Retro look.

Thanks for sharing the Ellen stand-up with us. A little laughter is always good for the soul - and a LOT of laughter can only be better!

I'll be waiting for the phone call from Andy about the baby...any day now?!?

Wood Fam said...

Greg! Remember me... Katie. I found your blog through Steph's, hope you dont mind. Congrats on expecting a baby very soon! That is SO exciting! We just had our first on December 23. Good luck to you both! It's so much fun!

Unknown said...

Groovy.

I do have to say that I love your new REAL header. How did you do it? Please teach me.

Unknown said...

Greg! It's been, like, a WEEK. Come ON!

Also- I'm really, really happy with the floating baby and the number 24. That is less than four weeks! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lamb said...

You have Alias night... just remember whos dvd's those are... like the retro though I really don't know what that means, but it looks good. Congrats..