23 February 2009

Pleasantly Distracted

School has been busy, work has been getting crazy, the internship is new, the apartment is staying clean, errands are being run, people at school are doing stupid/weird/crazy things, random stories are in the making, we have stayed and played with family and friends, and generally we have stayed busy. 

And non of it really seems to matter right now.

Why? . . . because of THIS:

Crib

But for good measure I am also including this picture:

Image029

This is Megs watching a racoon, that's right, a coon eating catfood with its little hands at best friend Steve's house.

3 comments:

Jessica Adams said...

Crib is absolutely darling.
Coon is absolutely creepy.
I have to admit I shuddered a bit when I saw it.

Unknown said...

A racoon? Really? That's kind of exciting.

The crib looks darling, by the way. I'm so excited!

Bethany said...

the COON.
so sick.

come baby, come.