12 July 2011

The Rabbit Test is . . .

. . .  AFFIRMATIVE!

(I’ll leave it up to the good folks at M*A*S*H to explain the rabbit bit)

That’s right, we are gonna have ourselves a new BABY and we could not be more excited!

When: The end of December/first of January

Where: Hopefully in a comfortable hospital bed

What: TBD

How: Mind your own business!

Now, I could have told you the same way Meg told me, but I will spare you the gory details.  Curious?  You want to know?  Tell you NOW!? Okay pipe down, I’ll tell you.

So I am involved in a busy, meeting-full day at work, you see, when Meg begins to call me over and over.  I silence my phone and send her a quick text indicating that I will call her back in about an hour.  She replies with THIS picture message entitled “will you call me back NOW!?” . . .

 test

I left my meeting and called her back. . .

7 comments:

Chelsie Campbell said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!! Love the story about the phone calls and text. :)

Jessica Adams said...

Wahoo!!! Congratulations, you guys!!

Mary Martha said...

Congrats!!!!! So happy for u. That is so wonderful. Megs, can't wait to hug you at sunvalley.

Steph said...

Pahahahah! LOVE IT! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Lamb said...

I never have seen MASH... So happy for you and megs! Very exciting!!

Gary and Jadee said...

Yay, yay, yay! Congrats to both of you! So happy for you guys! Love you both! I

Chelle said...

Yay!! Congratulations! I'll be ready to welcome the little one with a beautiful lil' moosie basket.