24 August 2009

Equation



























ME!

My LAST Undergrad semester begins next week. WHAT? When did this happen? It seems as though just a few semesters ago I embraced that fact that I would be in school forever. Grandpa Greg (that’s what they call me at BYU. I am not THAT old, come on!) hobblin’ around the Y until a hip breaks or something, but no, it’s almost done.
Enter: Excitement, sadness, confusion, anxiety, anticipation, joy, relief, and even a little touch of “in yo face.”

Do you know what scares me even more, is the fact that I am supposed to “know” business and marketing. I am supposed to be “schooled” in these matters and be “good” and “professional” at them. I’m screwed.

However, even though I am screwed, I am excited for a fun and busy last semester. I am excited to figure life out. I am excited be a graduate of such an outstanding school.

Here goes nothin’.