14 August 2009

Did You Know THAT? . . .

I claim orange to be my favorite color, but I really like blue and green equally as well.

I hate public nail clippers! Want me to talk bad about you? . . . Clip your nails in public.

I talk out my thoughts. I usually just open my mouth with all sorts of nonsense, but it all eventually comes together.

I would love to go to culinary school and become the Next Food Network Star (or IRON CHEF)!

I physically cannot look at someone while they are making a fool of themselves. (I am TRYING to fix this.)

Listening to my voicemail causes me anxiety.

Sometimes, I like the smell of sulfur.

I consider wealth the day that I can buy a brand new pair of underwear for each day.

I generally complain about things I really am not annoyed by.

I could eat Italian every day of the week, but tend to cook Mexican more often . . . uh?

I am not ashamed to say that I would love to live in Davis County for the rest of my life. I like it there!

I do not like fish or mushrooms.

I like riding my bike.

I am so exhilarated, yet scared by the idea of becoming an entrepreneur.

Though I am not really great, I am better at sports than I allow myself to portray. (Long, boring story)

I would find joy in becoming a professional errand runner.

I have about four different handwritings.

I love being outside.

(I cannot believe that I am about to admit this) I like the smell of my daughter’s wet diapers.

I love all seasons, but always begin to complain about winter during the month of March.

I aspire to be a better flosser.

I married well.

I really appreciate simplistic and beautiful things.

I talk to myself on a regular basis.

I text from the toilet.

I get excited by complicated things.

I complain about being an accountant too much.

I love to sound of paper being torn.

I think daydreaming is therapeutic.

One of my biggest fears is losing my memory just enough to know that I have lost memories. I have wonderful, and oddly detailed, memories.

I like the fact that my wife and I both have dark brown hair.

I find architecture, in all forms, outstanding.

I have never been snowboarding, skydiving, or rock climbing and would like to do them all.

I have a really wonderful family and group of friends.

I love when things are clean and tidy.

Though I always say I will fight it (and OCCASSIONALLY I do) I am driven to do little else but sleep when I am tired.

I prefer early mornings over late nights.

I will stress about forgetting things that should have been on this list.

. . . NOW YOU KNOW!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

no you probably should not have admitted that.....

Chelle said...

Pretty much this makes me miss your face. That's all. :)

Oh, and tell Meg hi for me!

Meags said...

did you know that ORANGE is MY favorite color too!?! enjoyed the list! we have a few things in common! tell meggera hey hey and you two are lame for never getting together with me for SYTYCD! good thing it is on in the FALL ... can't wait!

Wood Fam said...

as far as liking the smell of your daughters wet diapers...i think we all have our weird things we like about our own children. I like the smell of Kaleb's spit up on his burp cloths... sick, right? but i think its cute! Good post Greg! I enjoyed it.

Shiv said...

Now we know, and knowing is half the battle!

Awesome list :)

Bethany said...

i may or may not be commenting from the toilet. but i would never be silly enough to admit it...