11 December 2008

No words...

There isn't a way to properly describe how I feel right now! I am in awe, completely in love, and a tiny bit nervous. Let me explain: Greg's parents gave us a special treat for Greg's birthday and surprised us with a gift certificate to Fetal Fotos to see our baby girl in 4-D! Our appointment was earlier this evening and I have been so excited all week... I could hardly sleep last night! I can already feel that she has a distinct personality and how special she is... I do spend all day with her you know! There are times when I feel like I take advantage of the fact that she goes EVERYWHERE with me... eating, sleeping, crying, laughing, driving, singing... she is there for it ALL. Greg asks me everyday if she is has moved today, and my reply is always"yeah, she moves all the time." I forget just how lucky I am to have the constant reminder that the most amazing miracle is going on inside of me... How stupid do I feel?
Back to my story... So, we got to see her today.. And I have absolutely no words of how to describe it! I am so in love with her already, I want to kiss those already chubby cheeks, smell her brand-newness, and just cuddle her close to me. There is however a tiny ounce of fear in me... just exactly how am I going to get that baby with the already chubby cheeks out... after she has grown a few more months? I suppose the love I so inadequately described before is the only answer to that question... So now the waiting continues.



A little sneak peak! Isn't she adorable?!... (that is rhetorical)

4 comments:

kelly said...

I loved reading this! It reminded me of my first pregnancy and how amazing it was.
I'm so excited for you guys!

Ben said...

Isn't being pregnant an amazing thing? Its incredible how well a mom knows her child and how strong that maternal bond is before they are even born!
I am SOOO excited for you guys - she is already one VERY loved little girl!

Cheryl said...

you make me cry reading this! oh how i can't wait to kiss her all over and...try to keep Ava from mauling her! love you guys ;)

Bethany said...

megs!!!! you blogged!!!!!! it has been over a week, and i'm just sick about it. when can i see you?!?!?