06 November 2008

Bachelor BLOWUP!

Last night I decided that I should attempt to embrace my temporary bachelorhood.  I asked myself, "Greg, what do bachelors DO?"  I came up with frozen pizza, a movie, and watching Japanese game show clips online . . .

A LIST OF LOSERS!

First off, FROZEN PIZZA.  Now, I'm not talkin' that fancy stuff.  This was legit, $2 frozen pizza.  HORRIBLE.  Why did this used to be good?  If ANYONIMAGE_114E knows any way to restore my faith in frozen pizza, PLEASE HELP.  I am going through emotional shock.  It tasted like a perfect marriage between cardboard and sawdust finished off with "toppings" (aka freeze-dried "meat product")  I ate the entire thing . . .

Second, the movie.  This was supposed to be GOOD.  I have been looking fi-am-legend-bigposterorward to seeing I Am Legend for a LONG TIME.  Yeah, it was alright.  It was unique with  the occasional jump, but clearly I am a victim empty anticipation.  Word to the wise: If you want to see a movie, GO SEE IT!  Don't wait a year and then be saddened with the inability of your expectations to meet the demand.  I think I am going to give it another chance in a couple months.  I did this with The Truman Show and came out a winner.  I wanna like this movie.  It's my kind of movie.

Last, and DEFINITELY not least, the online Japanese game show.  humantetriseu1 Now, I love me a little Japanese craziness.  Those people will do just about ANYTHING when it comes to pranks and game shows.  The things they will have people do is HILARIOUS.  I thought would I end my night with a good laugh . . . AND WHAM!  That's when it hit.  A FREAKING JAPANESE (I am assuming) VIRUS/SPYWARE!computer-virus-bugs-clip-art-thumb3167674  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Spyware is a big deal.  Basically, someone sneaks a virus onto your computer (via Trojan horse) through a downloaded file (i.e., the FREAKING GAME SHOW) and can then watch EVERYTHING you do, including inputting PASSWORDS and SCREENAMES to banking accounts, purchasing accounts, and email.  They can do some MAJOR damage, not to mention FLOODING your screen with so many pop-ups that you cannot do ANYTHING.  This is a big deal that walked RIGHT PAST NORTON ANTIVIRUS!  Long/stressful story made short:  I stayed up until 3 a.m. attempting to download removal software.  I was success to some degree in deleting 20 MAJOR spyware threats.  Today I took my computer into the computer doctor to remove the rest.  DAMN ALL JAPANESE GAME SHOWS!  Okay, so maybe not ALL of them, but I am bitter and want to throw a fit.

SO, in review, when you are trying to relive those "bachelor days" follow after me: Raise your right hand in the air . . . AND SLAP YOURSELF!  Nuf said.  

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

slap, slap!!

Andrew said...

You do know that you can watch that Gameshow on Fox 13... It is called "Hole In The Wall" in fact we have some saved on the DVR. Who wants a Hole in the Wall marathon next Friday???

Bethany said...

thank you for using my favorite line of all time. and for a night like that, a right hand slap is necesary.
ps....i dont care that you read my mail, but i didnt think my readers were smart enough to actually click on the picture, make it big, and read the letter. good on ya. but i deleted the picture after your showed your intelligence. there would only be others to follow, and lets be serious...i don't want EVERYONE to know that i got secret mail from the one and only. okay. done with this comment. the wifey gets home tomorrow!! YAY.
pps...also in the mail was an invite to the baby shower. i'm there...in a heartbeat. yes yes yes! bring on the baby!

us said...

Just thought You might want to know but we are going to be going private so If you want to still see our blog Email me with your E- mail address @ malprice06@yahoo.com or leave it in my comments if you haven't already, we will be going private in a couple of days
Thanx mal and Ryan