20 March 2008

I watching you....

Okay so here's the deal. I typed myself over to a website and got our blog a Site Meter. It's great. You get to review how many people visit your blog, when they visit your blog, from where they visit your blog, and how long they visit your blog. It has taught me one thing, only about 5% of our viewing population comments on our blog. SHAME on you! Hasn't blogging etiquette been established? When you like a post you comment.
SO I have been evaluating our blog and have decided to make it funner. How? I don't know, BUT I want to do it.
Here's my first step. THE BIG NEWS! (When you read that did you secretly think that I was going to announce that we were pregnant?... Don't worry, Megan coughed last week and two people asked. It's just part of "newlywedship." Not yet.) ANYWHO, IT'S OFFICIAL. I am going to be attending the BYU Marriott Business School program. This really isn't too big of a surprise seeing that I have already told most people this, but they big difference is now BYU agrees. That is kind of a crucial part. I start class April 29th, but we will most likely not move down until August. We are PUMPED.
Well I am off to Public Speaking to give a speech I have not yet written. Why do I do this to myself? Good thing I was born with the ability to wing it. It's in my blood.

7 comments:

Paige said...

So, although your latest post makes me feel ashamed to even read your blog, I now feel obligated to actually post a comment...but in all actuality I usually do post on your blog the most...so you should feel special, because seriously your blog is hilarious.

kelly said...

I read, but sometimes don't have anything clever to say. From now on I am going to post at least a word describing the facial expression I had while reading your post.
Just so you know I was here.

And, for the record I think you two are just delightful.

Krista Que said...

Greg, do you really want me to leave comments... Think about it.

Cheryl said...

Does this 'leaving comments' go both ways???? And when Brad leaves you a message to call him....CALL HIM. He doesn't do this often so you know it is important :)

Andrew said...

What no babies, I am disapointed! It has almost been a year... :)

Anonymous said...

Greg...thanks for the giggles...especially the Rosa giggles...i laughed like a ninnie!
Hi Megan!!

Unknown said...

I was here.