04 March 2008

A Call to Arms

Okay so I know that our good friend Rosa has made it into the blog a few times, but come on she gives me all the workings for a good post. ANYWHO today was no exception. In my public speaking class it was her turn to present her informative speech. She graced us with none other than....SALSA DANCING! THIS was my face! I just knew something good was coming and I was bracing myself for it.
She started off by asking the class to move the front two rows of desks thus.
Then she proceeded to ask each of us to stand to get ready to dance......
We all learned the three step (I did pretty good) and then L'angel assisted her in a full on demonstration.

No need to worry. She informed each of us that Salsa dancing should not be used to get SEX, but it can be used to get a good date and even teach us how to MAKE-OUT.....

The buzzer went off, and without any remorse, the teacher spoke up and said, "You're done."

1 comment:

Paige said...

With this lovely Rosa...this looks and sounds like the most interesting class ever. I was chuckling inside and out for a good half hour after reading this.