12 February 2008

Some People Wait a Lifetime for a Moment Like This!

As American Idol put it best, "some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this."

My moment was spent on the campus of BYU having the fantastic realization that I will soon be attending this divinely inspired institution.

This is my happy/excited/pumped/fierce face after I met with the business management councelor.
Please enjoy the below tour.


These are REAL LIFE BYU students on their way to class.

This is an old lady with books from the book store. She loves school so much that she can't ever leave. You should have seen the look on her face.

This is the BELL TOWER. RISE AND SHOUT THE COURGARS ARE OUT!
This red sculpture represents the short stay I had at the UofU. Nice, fun, and artistic; but nothing to get all excited about.
This is a sniper shot gone wrong.
This is a cool picture that I took on campus. It is very telling if I don't say so myself.
This will be Megs and My New FAVORITE PLACE TO HANG OUT!...Right Megs?!!!
This is where I parked
THIS is where I will park ONE DAY!!!
The orange light on the button means I turned the AC on! This was the best day of my life.....next to my wedding day of course.
This was the man that cut me off as he walked across the street, but I didn't care. This is how they roll in P-town and who am I to judge?
AND THIS is BROTHER BRIGHAM! Respect to Brigham!

This is for your viewing enjoyment!
Over all I am pretty much STOKED to be a COUGAR! I can't WAIT! As for when we are officially moving down there, IF we officially move down there, we don't know. BUT I am starting classes there come the end of April for the Spring Semester; HOWEVER this is good for you all because MORE people = MORE SNIPER OPPORTUNITIES! BUT the people on campus all looked so put together and refined. I will miss my days at LDSBC and the UofU where the students are crazy and full of good shots, but I am a trooper. I will make due with what I am handed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My dearest BIL- having attended the fine institution you are so excited about I can tell you that yes, it is fun.

BUT, it is more fun when you are single.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Krista Que said...

Conforming to the masses. For shame. You know you won't meet more interesting people than at the U. You are giving up your diverse and entertaining days (plus Gay Pride week) to the clean cut, overly modest population. Boring.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.