19 February 2008

Public Humiliation

Here is I....DEPRESSED! Just look at my embarrassing missionary hair. That's right; it's too long to do anything else with it. I like missionaries and all, but I don't like having to wear their hair to school. SO I am going to do it. I am going to use this opportunity and go against the oath I took with my beautician aunt and have a NON PROFESSIONAL cut my locks. The wife is going to practice this week, BUT it comes with one ultimatum....IF SHE SCREWS IT UP ITS ALLLLLL COMING OFF! We're talkin Mr. T, Mr. Clean, Daddy Warbucks, Lex Luther. (This is secretly one of my life goals.) I now know a little of what Father Abraham felt as he walked his son to the alter of sacrifice.

Pictures to follow.

1 comment:

The Littlest Moons said...

Greg, I am always ready to give a fantastic haircut, infact it might be the only thing that ever gets our two families together. However, I am sure Megs will do a fantastic job. Jared always wanted to be bald too, I objected but let him, now he trusts me completely. Good luck...looking forward to pictures.