10 January 2009

Man tape

Every man needs his man things.  He needs good food in the refrigerator, he needs a full and comprehensive set of tools, he needs a good few pairs of over sized basketball shorts, he needs a bar of soap, he needs duct tape, and oh yeah, he needs toilet paper. (He also needs one more thing, but that's not "socially acceptable" to write here.)

If a man has these things he can function properly.  If he does NOT have these things he has a few options: be GRUMPY, go and BUY them as to function properly, OR he can IMPROVISE and use one thing on the list to temporarily replace another thing on the list.  (Ladies, we really are much more simple than you think.  If we are having a rough day, just review the list and see where you can supplement.  You will be pleased with the quick results.)

Today I was missing an item on my list.  I chose to improvise and I came out a winner.

Our shower head is plugged and vinegar was the answer.  I went to pull out my wrench from my man tools . . . and realized that is the ONE tool I don't have.  What man does NOT have a good solid wrench?  I couldn't get it off the pipe so HERE was the answer.

Image010

Man tape to the rescue!  Today, I am thankful for my man tape.  Here's to you man tape!  You've done me proud.

5 comments:

kelly said...

Genius. When all else fails....duct tape. I will remember this.

Krista Que said...

K, I just wrote, if I say so myself, a very witty comment and it somehow got erased. I'm souped up on drugs, so I don't remember it. But you can just insert a Krista like snappy comment here:

Unknown said...

What the? Greg, what exactly DID you do to that shower head?

Cheryl said...

dad would be proud.....is it the 'real' duct tape from the army or the stuff you buy at the store? Cause if it's the stuff dad has you are in trouble next time you try to take a shower....it's NOT coming off :)

Bethany said...

mmmmm. nothin like the smell of vinegar.