07 September 2008

No sunshine in HER soul!

I know I have much explaining to do about the past couple months, but I thought that I would share with you this classic bit of irony that I came across at church today.  As we were opening our Sacrament Meeting we sang hymn #272 "There is Sunshine in my Soul Today"  As I sang along I looked over to see this!

sumo

It actually wasn't this particular man, but rather a MOM that struck this pose....She slightly hiked her skirt and stood in the isle.  Then it happened......WAM!  With a major lack of "sunshine" she grabbed her son and DRAGGED in into the isle.  Her face was one of complete RAGE.  I hurried and grabbed a picture....

bear

Her husband was at a complete loss of words.  She dragged him into the hall and it was over...... The song ended.....

I just thought you would enjoy hearing about my favorite part of the day.....besides the spiritual stuff, of course.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Congrats on the baby news!! I am so thrilled for you both! You are going to make the best parents...and thank you for the sacrament meeting giggle. PROZAC FOR EVERYONE!