12 July 2008

Runnin' my mouth

Okay so we have been on a disgusting break from the whole blog scene. Why? We are too cheap to get internet at home and I am out of school for the rest of the summer and can no longer kife their internet and my boss (my sister is law) gives me the stink eye when I do it on the clock. She's not in today......
I have decided that I can't wait until I have funny things to say, or great pictures to post to write. I am just going to run my mouth and hope something intelligent or at least worth while comes out. I wish I took more pictures, I wish I had an eye-fi SD card, and I wish I didn't look like Hilary Clinton....but I do and I accept that.
Things are good. We are in the process of finding shelter in Provo. Craigslist has been a real kick in the motivational pants. There are about 20 different apartment postings A DAY and they are ALL FILLED within HOURS! HOURS people! We try to set appointments, but that doesn't work and I am not about to sell my kidney for the gas money. (My mom has a bad kidney and I already promised my extra one to her if she needs it one day. I may also need to sell it on the European black market for some good cash. The Euro is HOT right now!) We are having the same luck when it comes to jobs. Some one just needs to step it up and solve our issues.....any takers?.....
Things on the home front are really quite great. Megs is officially done with her job and mean doctors. She is taking a WELL DESERVED break for the rest of the summer. My wife rocks! I am also out of school until September and so we pretty much just kick it every day, or at least when I am not at work secretly blogging.......
We have had a few great BBQ's and a great Real game on the 4th with our friends. The Laynes actually post pictures so click on their name and I will approve the pirating of their efforts. Thanks Andy!
Last night one of our best friends got home from her mission in Chicago and we properly introduced her back into society with a few hearty games of GUITAR HERO! This game still rocks!
I recently started the Colonix program! (if my wife knew I was posting about this she would pass away) This is yet another thing that ROCKS MY WORLD. If you click on the link remember that the PICTURES sections is not for the faint of heart, really! Its hardcore stuff and it really WORKS. They make you take a gross fiber drink every morning with some all natural pills and then an herbal tea at night that make me gag a bit, but I will endure the pain. I don't share this stuff to be gross, just to inform all my friends out there of something great. You KNOW you are interested and I double dog dare to do it.....IM A BELIEVER!
This ends my ranting and raving for the day. Peace out!

7 comments:

Lindsay Parker said...

Ok Greg can I just say I was laughing my head off when I read your comment about selling your kidney for gas money but you already promised your Mom it, Now no disrespect to your mom if she really does have a bad kidney but that was hystericaLLLL!!!! Its so true I swear I break into a sweat whenever I notice my tank nearing empty and as I drive into that darn gas station and every time its 10 cents higher than the last time I was there. Im wondering what I can sell to make some gas money hmmm..
Thanks for that funny post I needed a good laugh.
PS why are you moving to Provo?? If you want to buy a house in SLC ours is for sale??

Taylor & Kamille said...

we need some pics of you and the beaut asap.

Ben said...

Hillary...er...I mean Greg! Sorry...I get confused sometimes...I did the brave thing and clicked on the link to your colonix program. That is very interesting! Then I did the dumb thing and clicked on the "photo gallery" link. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE and why are they taking photos of that!?
But, I think the program is way intersting and I totally plan to talk to you about it next time I see you...so you might want to mentally prepare yourself now (:
We have a few friends who live in Provo and we'll ask them if they know if anything apartment-wise opening up, I'll let you know if they come up with anything...Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Greg! My life has been forever changed from clicking on that link and seeing those photos...that can't be good. Absolutely unbelievable...and I work in medicine :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty decent ranting! And I've never once thought you looked like Hilary Clinton. ;o)

xox

Cheryl said...

I am starting a fund for people that take Colonex...I'm still so worried after looking at those pictures that you will no longer have a colon. Seriously...how can that really be in there, it's got to be your colon coming out. Also, if you post your own colonex "wonders" on their site I will disown you!!!
Remember I love you and when you no longer have a colon I will still be there for you. Hopefully I will have enough funds for both of you. xoxo

p.s. nice 'rat' find on kelly's site. i couldn't stop laughing :)

Lamb said...

I will never be the same... You should post pictures of your stool too!