18 June 2011

I THINK I’m Coming Back . . .

If there are any of you out there that still even CHECK this blog . . . I think I’m pulling it out of retirement.

Life is too funny, too rich, too dramatic, too unreal NOT to blog about it.  Besides, I have all kinds of crap that I need to get out.

SO, if you are willing to help, let me know where I need to REstart my blogging.  I need a few suggestions, a few ideas, and a few directions to get me going again. 

. . . YOU WON’T BE DISAPPOINTED!

image

11 comments:

Mary Martha said...

I do! Post away...

Hailey said...

Me too! Get back at it :)

Steph said...

My vote is...YES. Thank you.

Chelle said...

Quiche. Always start with quiche.

Shiv said...

Oh, I can't wait!

Lamb said...

Don't steal my ideas...

McKenzie said...

Yes, your first post can be an ode to me. :)

Bethany said...

welcome back. you better be funny, or i'll stop reading.

Jen said...

finally...geez. I was just about ready to delete you off my list of blogger friends!

Gary and Jadee said...

yes please

Meggera said...

You thought wrong... SLACKER. Get on it.