10 July 2010

And with Good Reason

I have been a little tired lately, thus I have not blogged.  I have been working nights at the theatre, going to Lagoon with the wife and babe, installing ceiling fans, and . . . WORKING AT UNITED APPRAISAL MANAGEMENT!

That’s right, ladies and gentlemen, I gots me one of those job things!  It has been quite a few months, stress, frustration, let down, excitement, low-keyness, and heart burn, but THE TIME HAS COME.

UAM

United Appraisal Management is the appraisal management division with Republic Mortgage in SLC.  I am the Operations Manager.  It may sound kinda boring to you, but it is actually quite exciting and I am pumped and ready.  I started Wednesday and am working to get things in full swing.

I have so many thoughts and emotions going through my head and I am going to share those another day soon (I just finished running sound for the kids show at the theatre and my brain has turned off until I have to go back later tonight.)

So, until that glorious day, I bid you a fond farewell for now.

3 comments:

Joseph said...

That is fantastic news! Great to hear that the job thing is coming together for you!

Lamb said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you I could kick you! (I don't know why I said that...but I am happy for you!) So, when can we celebrate? Dinner is on you, right!? Hehehe miss you!

Mary Martha said...

Way to go! I'm glad it came together for you. Of course, not surprised. Just takes some time.You will be great. I look, forward to catching up with Megs when we get back and hearing about her time in Romania. Megs, love and adore you. Andrew was commenting on how great you were in Les Miz last night. You could be a broadway he claims. Hope the fam is well. Have fun at Sun Valley. Sad we are missing out.