04 April 2010

Voodoo Momma Juju

Okay, I could waste everyone’s time by explaining why I have not blogged in a while, but that is officially LAME.  Long of the short . . . I’m back.

So, the other day I was playing with my adorable little lady . . . this is her.

DSCN3098

We were in her room playing with her toys, dancing to the B-52s, and generally just enjoying ourselves . . . when I came across THIS

DSCN3111

No no, look CLOSER . . .

DSCN3112

Does this alarm you as much as it did ME? . . . Well it should have.  Why, you ask? . . . two points: Hogle Zoo and VOODOO!

Think about it, a couple months ago at the Hogle Zoo . . . the zebras . . . GONE.  Last week, the giraffe . . . DONE FOR.  And I think it is all Emmalee’s fault.  How?  VOODOO.  My little lady is mystically “shutting the door” on these poor animals.

Needless to say, if I were a tiger or frog at the Hogle, I’d be sniffin’ my food real good before my next meal.

DSCN3030equalJuJuMamaOdie_gallery_primary

7 comments:

mrs_stailey said...

I cannot believe how big she has gotten! And I cannot believe in any way that this precious little lady is causing this mysteriousness at Hogle! :)

Steph said...

That is the funniest post EVER! That cute little nugget couldn't be VooDoo if she wanted! However, I will be watching the news when Hogle Zoo will featured! LOL

Unknown said...

WHERE did you get that pic of her in the sunglasses? It is the PERFECT picture for our little Voodoo Momma!

Mary Martha said...

my goodness. she has so many toys. so much fun. she is growing up. she will be running aorund at sun valley I'm sure. precious! hope yall are well. i hate we missed her 1 year. we had fam here.

Chareth Cutestory, Maritime Lawyer said...

Hee. Hee. As long as she doesn't have a little door that says "Stacy", I am okay with this.
(:

Shani said...

Love the picture of her in the glasses. Too cute!

Sarah Larsen said...

What a cute post Meg. I love the picture comparison!!