09 July 2009

My Triumphant Return

Okay, so I am making a public committment that I am going to return to the blogging world. Not that you care, really, but I CARE! The wife looked at me the other day and informed me that she has been carrying the blogging load for long enough now and that I needed to get my rear in gear.
Rear is now geared.
Hold on tight, is going to be a WILD RIDE!

(Speaking of wild rides, click on the Love Food picture on the right to take a look at our new FOOD BLOG! That's right, a FOOD BLOG SUCKAS! I will explain it more later.)

4 comments:

heidikins said...

Mmmmm...food.

xox

Bethany said...

ps, love the new header. classic.

Meggera said...

Not so triumphant if you don't post...

Mary Martha said...

I have to say I've really beein missing the enlightment. I love the rear in gear expression. Can I do a post about it? ha!