07 March 2009

Heaven!

Emmalee Ann Larsen = Absolute HEAVEN.

Well we are home and are now OFFICIALLY the parents of the PERFECT little lady.  Emmalee was born this past Monday, the 2nd of March at 18:26 weighing in at a healthy 8 lbs 10 oz and 19 inches long and we couldn't be happier.  The past few days have been full of joy, excitement, sleep deprivation, the occasional worry, laughter, cries, wonderment, and just pure heaven.

And just FYI, Emmalee is pretty much the PERFECT baby.  She sleeps well, she eats well, she works well with momma, she takes a binky, and even the occasional bottle.  She smiles, has even giggled, and has eyes you can fall into.

For a full listing of pictures see LITTLE LADY, but for the masses I will post one below.

Emmalee3 3-6-09

14 comments:

Andrew said...

So cute!! We are happy for you!!

Cheryl said...

Still having a hard time remembering/believing you are now a daddy. Wow! xoxo

Unknown said...

Yay- a picture with her eyes open! Oh she's so yummy, I want to EAT her!

kelly said...

Congratulations you guys! She is so beautiful! (never had a doubt she would be)
I can't wait to hear about your adventures in parenthood...

Little Guy Ties said...

Oh my gosh Megan!!! She is SO perfect!!! Isnt being a parent the best thing in the whole world?! I need your email so I can invite you to my blog...send it to me on facebook if you want to of course! Congrats again!

{Quinci} said...

Congrats you guys. She is so Pretty! I'm very excited for you two. She is very lucky to have both of you as parents you guys are truly amazing!

Paige said...

Oh wow! I am so happy for you guys. She is beautiful.

Vance and Kristy said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable! I would love to get to see her blog. My email is sandgren1025@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you three! What a darling faimly, especially Emmalee! She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her in person. Megs, hope you are feeling well and getting sleep. YOu guys are great! I am so HAPPY! Parenthood is wondreful and now we can talk all about it!

this is Kellee Moon by the way!

Taylor & Annie said...

Congrats! Isn't it incredible!?! Can't wait till Jeneveve and her can be friends!

Lamb said...

Congrats again! I hope everything is going well and if you need anything let me know! She is beautiful!

Chad said...

Very beautiful! Congrats! We are both so excited for both of you. Parenthood is the best thing in the world. Nothing else like it. Yay! I'm so happy for you!

The Morris Family said...

Congrats Megan! There is nothing like parenthood and sweet baby girls! She is beautiful!

Baden Fox said...

Wow, she is absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy for you guys! You will be amazing parents! I only have one piece advice: hold her every second because she will get big soooo fast... and have lots more. Oh sorry, that was two pices of advice. Can I be invited to your secret blog? My e-mail is africanmonkeys@hotmail.com. Love ya,
Mary Fox