26 March 2009

Family Photo

Today was a great day!  Not only did I not have to go into work or do homework, but I went with my beautiful wife and adorable little lady to get our first official family picture.

Our resident photographer has become Kelly from GALLERY PHOTOGRAPHY!  He is outstanding.  Megs and I first met him the day we got our engagement pictures done (well he did Megs bridals as well) and we haven't stopped talking about how cool he is ever since.  As we got in the limo to drive away the evening of our reception, we both looked at each other and said, "wouldn't it be cool to be his REAL friends?" . . . a couple weeks later, at our first meeting in our new ward, we saw his family and him sitting a few pews in front of us . . . we had arrived!

Since then, he has photographed our family and many of our friends.  We have even become stalkers of his wife's blog.  Today, he has outdone himself.

Ladies and Gentlemen . . . my family!

Family Picture 

I am one proud papa/hubby.

More to come . . . on the SECRET BABY BLOG!

8 comments:

Eliza said...

That's such a great picture of all three of you. Cute, cute family!

Bethany said...

the make up worked wonders!! only joking. you guys look fantastic, as usual. i was hoping for a mother daughter housecoat shoot. i'm disappointed...

Unknown said...

Kelly is a master! You guys look amazing too, why didn't I get any of the photogenic genes?

The Walkers said...

Great picture you guys. Megan, you're looking fabulous! I can only hope.

Natalie said...

Great picture!

Sunshine Promises said...

Hello you cute parents -

I found your blog via Brooke's blog. Your little girl is adorable. (P.S. ditto on Kelly at Gallery - he does all our pics as well) I would love to see more pics of her. Can I get an invite to your other blog?

Thanks,
Mandy Kjar Wilkinson

Dayna said...

AMAZING! You have to give me details about this guy! I need a good family picture as well! You look so great!

kelly said...

I read this post while we were on a trip and I think you guys are just too kind. I wanted to comment, but my iPhone wouldn't allow it.
So here it is:
Great pictures require great subjects.