18 April 2008

Sliced Bread....STEP ASIDE!

Ever think to yourself, "Gee self, I would really like to be taking more pictures of my daily life, but I just don't have the time to sit down and upload them all the time." I DO! THIS is why I don't take picture with anything, but my phone these days. With my phone I can just easily and simply email them to myself. Now that has ALL CHANGED with.......
EYE-FI (click it!)



EACH of you need to partake of this most amazing of technological advances. Mark my words.....THIS WILL BE MINE!....this will be mine.....please sweetheart....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get this off my blog???? I will have one very soon!!!

Cheryl said...

Aren't you supposed to have more free time....where are my posts??!?!? We miss you :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ditto to what Cheryl said.

I'm not feeling the blog-love.